Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't feel obliged to read this....

Hi
I'm not completely sure why I'm making a blog, but I'm in a writing mood and have nothing else to do, so there you go. I also don't know what I'm going to write about, but seeing as I'm in Norway right now, that will be the main subject. So, if you care about me eating brown cheese and jam (usually on bread) and trying to learn norwegian, keep reading. If not, and I don't blame you, theres plenty of more interesting sites to look at.

This may be something I get really excited about for a week, then give up on, so don't expect regular updates (or any updates for that matter) once I get over the initial ohmigodihavetomakeablog moment. Yes, spellcheck, I know you don't like that one.

So, that's my introduction. I'm Lauren by the way, but I can't really see people coming across this by accident, so you probably already knew that. If not, well, hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment