Monday, August 30, 2010

Cows on top of a (sort of) mountain

Today was amazing weather, one of the only times I've seen the sky completely blue. I decided in Norwegian class that as long as it wasn't dumping rain by the time I got out (which wouldn't be unusual at all) I would do the same hike/run as yesterday and take some pictures. It had clouded over by the time I got to the top, but I still got some pictures of the views. Considering they're taken with my cell phone, I don't think they're too bad

Bridge to Osterøy

Panorama


I live somewhere in that area (this is zoomed out, it's not as far as it looks)

3 comments:

  1. Holy that's pretty impressive pictures for a camera.. I think it should say 'sonja' now, maybe... we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you mean impressive pictures for a cell phone? haha and yes it says sonja now

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yeahhh you knoww what i mean :P

    ReplyDelete