Over the past 320 days....
From the beginning...

To the end....

Taken countless jumpshots:





Taken the train from Bergen to Oslo 3 (soon to be 4 ) times:

(bt.no)
Walked to school at sunrise:

...and seen it never really get dark:

Learnt a new language:

Seen more rain than I ever thought possible:


Ran up and down these stairs approximately 145 times:

...but eaten enough brunost

waffles
....and other good food to far override any exercise I've done.
Met people from all over the world:




Gotten two new familes:


And lots of new friends:





Spent hours talking on skype:

And hours outside hiking and skiing:


...and exploring new cities:



Shown three friends from home around Bergen:




Completed an extra year of high school, in a different country and language, just for the heck of it

Not gotten a haircut:
...besides a couple unsuccesful attempts at trimming it myself:

Taken more busses and trains than the rest of my life combined:


Travelled all over Norway




...even above the arctic circle

....and had an AMAZING year!




LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE times a billion this post. What a good sum up! Hahaha my idea for my last post is so much lamer. I'm inspired now to make it better :P So glad you had an amazing year, and can't wait to see you soooooon! Enjoy to the fullest your last days there! xoxo :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren - what a beautiful summary - and what wonderful experiences. Have a safe journey home - I'll bet Canada will look pretty good too. Lots of love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteLauren, this is a great summary of your year! Will we get to see you this summer? Will you pass through on your way to Van. Island? Auntie Mary
ReplyDeleteJeg digger å sitte her i Norge, og aldri ha møtt deg noen gang, mens jeg storkoser meg med å lese bloggen din. Og så vet jeg at du, som er fra et helt annet kontinent, allikevel forstår meg når jeg kommenterer på norsk^^
ReplyDeleteTakk for kommentaren!! og ja, det er helt utrolig hva vi nå kan gjøre med internet :)
ReplyDeleteWoww Lauren if I ever go to Norway I must take you as my guide!!! Hope your uni (or whatever you are doing now!) is going great! :) Love Thea!
ReplyDelete